Atlas Staffing is hiring a Sanitation Worker for a great company in the food manufacturing industry! This is a full-time position with opportunity for advancement.
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30pm
Objective: In this position you will be responsible for machine operation, maintenance, and quality assurance of products to company specifications.
Sanitation Worker Responsibilities:
- Maintains an acceptable level of cleanliness on all production and packaging equipment and work areas
- Eliminates any garbage, debris and waste on the floor or on the production equipment.
- May be called upon to help with a production position under special circumstances.
- Able to scrub equipment with scrub pads, brushes.
- Disassemble equipment for cleaning and reassemble when finished.
- Must be able to learn and understand Master Sanitation Schedules, Bar Code System, Usage Logs, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Sanitation Worker Minimum Requirements:
- Comfortable with assembling and disassembling machinery
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs regularly
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that?offers?great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire?staffing?associates.?Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions?entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for?a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.?
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.