Pharmaceutical Raw Material Processor $17.33/hr
Pharmaceutical Raw Material Processor
Atlas Staffing is hiring Processing Technicians to work with one of our premier clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry! These are full-time positions with on-the-job training as well as outstanding opportunity for advancement.
Objective: This position is responsible for processing raw material from various stages through to the extraction phase.
Processing Technicians Responsibilities:
- Process animal hair, animal dander, stinging insect venom dissection, and mite propagation for the purposes of extraction for medicines and research.
- Work with solvents and manufacture solutions to process raw materials (to include foods and environmental raw materials) through to extraction.
- Adhere to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), as required by department processes and guidelines.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- College level courses in math and science desired
- Ability to understand the raw material/extraction/sterile filtration equipment and procedures.
- Manufacturing production and equipment operation experience is desired.
- Ability to calculate percentages, ratios, and elapsed time periods required.
- Mechanical aptitude is desired.
- Ability to work some evenings and weekends as required.
- Exposure to Allergens. Pushing, Pulling, Walking, Prolonged Standing, and Sitting. Ability to use respirators desired..
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift 40 pounds unassisted, 20/30 corrected near-point vision.
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 6AM-4:30PM (4×10's)
Wage: $17.33/hr to $17.33/hr
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state