Tire Technician $20+
Are you mechanically inclined? Atlas Staffing is seeking a driven, hardworking Tire Service Technician to join a service company in Boise, Idaho.
Wage: $18.00 – 20.00 per hour, DOE, plus monthly commission
Shift: Monday thru Friday, 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Tire Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Properly secure vehicle to lift to ensure safe operation
- Perform emergency road service calls on nights and/or weekends on a rotating basis
- Dismount and remount tires and wheels securely on vehicle
- Dismount and remount tires onto wheels without damaging any critical parts
- Understand and safely operate a mobile service truck with air compressor and air tools
- Loading and unloading of tires to end user fleets
- Communicate with salesmen and end user fleet personnel for completion of desired service tasks
In this role you will learn to properly dismount, mount, balance, and repair commercial vehicle and medium truck tires.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Experience working on Commercial Vehicles
- Valid Driver’s License, CDL License a plus
- Clean Driving Record
- Must be able to lift 100lbs regularly
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state