Warehouse Inventory Associate
Atlas Staffing is currently seeking multiple Warehouse Inventory Associates to work with one of our premier clients in the distribution industry! These are full-time positions that come with comprehensive on-site training opportunities. Apply today!
Objective: Efficiently handle the flow of incoming and outgoing merchandise throughout the distribution warehouse in an accurate and safe manner.
- Accurately pick and label merchandise from primary pick locations
- Operate handheld scanner
- Prepare orders for transport to Shipping Department and customers
- Identify and sort merchandise by department
- Load, stack, and secure pallets appropriately to avoid customer service and safety concerns
- Review labels and transfer merchandise using stand-up reach truck, sit-down forklift, stock picker, and/or pallet jack between staging area, primary pick locations, and stock location
- Unload merchandise by forklift, pallet jack, or by hand
- Verify pallet counts and sign freight bill of lading
- Maintain accurate records and problem-solve as needed
- Report damages, overages, and/or shortages to supervisor
- Set up truck run based on truck load forecast summary and communicate any changes with transportation
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent attendance record (attendance and reliability are a must!)
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Must be a team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work effectively with other departments and all levels of management
- Adequate comprehension, organizational, and math skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to lift 70-lbs and pull/push 100-lbs without assistance
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Power equipment certification is a plus!
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state