We're hiring!! We are seeking a Production Tech like you! As a Production Tech you will be responsible for the loading and unloading of cylinders and freight from trucks, filling cylinders with compressed and liquefied gases safely, following all established procedures and regulations. Responsible for maintaining inventories of full cylinders to meet the requirements of customers.
Production Tech Responsibilities
- Unload trucks, move freight and return goods and cylinders to proper holding and storage areas
- Determine weights of cylinders and freight on orders to be loaded on each truck/trailer
- Load trucks/trailers so that applicable weight limits are not exceeded. Load, unload, and handle all materials so that it is not damaged while loading, unloading, or during transport
- Fill industrial and medical grade gases into cylinders following all established procedures, keeping neat and accurate records as necessary
- Fill industrial, medical and food grade liquefied gases into cylinders following all established procedures keeping neat and accurate records as necessary
- Fill industrial and medical grade cryogenic refrigerated liquids into appropriate containers and vehicle mounted vessels, following all established procedures and keeping neat and accurate records as necessary
- In Supervisor’s absence or as necessary, take phone calls and assist customers
- In Supervisor’s absence or as necessary, review paperwork and select tickets
- Perform analytical tests on medical and other products as described in established procedures
- Adhere to all established procedures, policies and safety rules
- Follow safe work procedures and ensure adherence to practice of safety daily
- Maintain work areas in a neat and clean manner
Salary: $17.00 – $17.00 per hour
Shift: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm with Overtime
- Accurately enter data into computer and acquire a working knowledge of any software applications applicable to the position
- Perform basic mathematics calculations
- Read reports, computer screens, etc
- Perform task requiring manual dexterity (i.e. processing paperwork, filing, stapling, sorting, etc.)
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Attention to detail required, must keep neat and accurate records
- Good problem solving skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Fork lift, Pallet jack, Hand Cart, Vacuum pumps, Gas pumps experience is a plus!
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.