Compressed Gas Service Technician
You have great attention to detail, like working with your hands and a great attitude! Atlas Staffing is seeking a Compressed Gas Service Technician like you!
Compressed Gas Service Technician Responsibilities
- Unload trucks, move freight and return goods and cylinders to proper holding and storage areas
- Determine weights of cylinders and freight on orders to be loaded on each truck/trailer
- Load trucks/trailers so that applicable weight limits are not exceeded. Load, unload, and handle all materials so that it is not damaged while loading, unloading, or during transport
- Fill industrial and medical grade gases into cylinders following all established procedures, keeping neat and accurate records as necessary
- Fill industrial, medical and food grade liquefied gases into cylinders following all established procedures keeping neat and accurate records as necessary
- Fill industrial and medical grade cryogenic refrigerated liquids into appropriate containers and vehicle mounted vessels, following all established procedures and keeping neat and accurate records as necessary
- In Supervisor’s absence or as necessary, take phone calls and assist customers
- In Supervisor’s absence or as necessary, review paperwork and select tickets
- Perform analytical tests on medical and other products as described in established procedures
- Adhere to all established procedures, policies and safety rules
- Follow safe work procedures and ensure adherence to practice of safety daily
- Maintain work areas in a neat and clean manner
Salary: $17.00 – $17.00 per hour
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00am- 4:00pm with Overtime
- Accurately enter data into computer and acquire a working knowledge of any software applications applicable to the position
- Perform basic mathematics calculations
- Read reports, computer screens, etc
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Fork lift, Pallet jack, Hand Cart, Vacuum pumps, Gas pumps experience is a plus!
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.?
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.