Machine Shop Assistant
Are you looking for a hands-on manufacturing job with a great local company? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Machine Shop Assistant to work in various departments with a customer fabrication shop in Boise, ID.
Machine Shop Responsibilities:
- Able to set-up and operate production support equipment, including drill presses, stud-welders, spot-welders, grinders and hand tools.
- Accurately monitors and maintains part quality throughout the production run.
- Inspects and approves work prior to sending to next operation.
- Organizes time to meet production schedule requirements.
- Performs daily and weekly machine and tooling maintenance activities.
- Maintains a clean, safe and unobstructed work area.
- Band saw and cold saw experience.
Wage: $16.00 – $16.00 per hour
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 6:00am to 4:45pm, overtime Fridays on occasion
- Ability to use shop tools and air tools.
- Ability to read and understand the process flow identified on the product router.
- Ability to read prints and use precision measurement tools including calipers, micrometers..
Shift: Mon-Thurs 6:00am to 4:45pm, overtime Fridays’ if needed
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state