Press Brake Operator – 2nd shift
To Apply for this Job Click Here
We are a manufacturer of specialized heavy lift and material handling equipment such as cranes and log loaders to winches and balers, and we’re hiring experienced Press Brake Operators for 1st and 2nd shifts!
Job Title: Press Brake Operator
Pay Per Hour: $22.00 – $26.00/hr.
Job Location: Sherwood, Oregon
What you will do: Sets up and operates hydraulic brake to bend, Bump Roll, arc, or straighten metal plates or sheet metal and structural shapes to blueprint or sketch specifications by performing the following duties.
Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Day Shift: 6:00am – 2:30pm
- Swing Shift 2:30pm to 11:00pm ($1.25 shift differential)
- Voluntary OT
- 1 – 3 years’ experience is preferred
- Operate a 16' X 600-ton CNC hydraulic press brake with NC Controller.
- Lays-out or details layout on work stock from blueprints.
- Program tooling and products on DNC 7000.
- Occasionally uses 12' X 3/4'' plate shear and a 5/8'' capacity plate rolls.
- Uses forklift, jib cranes and 10 and 20 ton over head cranes to align layout marks to dies.
- Perform routine maintenance on machines.
- Grease and oil all moving parts and check seals for leaks.
- Log heat and P.O. numbers on all crane parts.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.