Are you interested in working for a top manufacturing company where you can start your career off in inventory and production planning? This role is perfect for someone who is proficient with computer software’s and understands process flow in manufacturing.
A privately held manufacturing company in Phoenix, AZ is hiring a talented Inventory Expeditor Production Planner. This is a position for a company that manufactures primarily metal-based products and are very vertically integrated to handle the majority of manufacturing in-house between their manufacturing facilities.
Expeditor Production Planner Responsibilities:
- Determines production priorities by studying production schedule.
- Organizes and prioritizes production using work order specifications, current schedule, and availability of equipment, materials, and employees.
- Monitors production by collecting production logs.
- Prepares reports by compiling and summarizing production.
- Maintains production data base by entering data.
- Works together with Production Planning to maintain production workflow.
- Maintains constant floor presence to keep tabs on job movement.
- Accurately tracks all orders to ensure on-time delivery and production efficiency.
- Frequently required to identify location and status of product.
- Identifies bottlenecks and works with Production Planning and Purchasing.
Production Planner Skills/Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in working in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with numerous computer software’s.
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!
Days/Hours: Monday to Thursday 6:00am – 4:30pm.
4 day work week!
Pay: $18.00 – $20.00/hr based on experience
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.