Do you have office or bookkeeping experience? Atlas Staffing is seeking a Payroll Clerk with ADP Workforce Now experience. The position requires a candidate that possesses outstanding attention to detail and accuracy with a strong knowledge of the principles and practices related to payroll preparation and record maintenance. If you have these skills, we want to talk to you!
Payroll Clerk Responsibilities
- Maintains records of timecards, payrates, and employee files; ensure legal requirements compliance.
- Assists with processing pay during regular pay cycles
- Monitors work for accuracy, initiates any corrections as needed
- Maintains historical records by filing documents
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing payroll trends
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by
- Studying requirements
- Enforcing adherence to requirements
- Filing reports
- Advising management on needed actions
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Shift: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wage: $20.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Minimum 2 years of practical experience in payroll processing, ideally across multiple company locations
- Familiar with ADP products or similar systems
- Must have ADP Workforce Now
- Able to meet deadlines and manage workload efficiently
- Can easily form effective working relationships with teammates, employees, and clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Experience with accounting software preferred
- Reliable, detail oriented, organized
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.