Atlas Staffing is hiring an Production Painter to join one of our premier clients as they actively enhance the efficiency and performance of the paperboard packaging industry across the world! These are full-time positions with opportunities for advancement.
- Use surface filler materials to build up part surfaces and use sandpaper to smooth
- Remove scale and burrs using wire brushes, files, sandpaper, and various types of hand grinders
- Clean, grind, and prepare metal for painting operations; tape and mask areas as needed
- Set up and operate spray painting equipment to apply standard undercoat sealer and finishing coats of paint
- Use automatic and bench style power sand blasters to remove existing rust and slag
- Operate portable and stand abrasive belt grinders, portable disc grinders, and buffing wheels to snag, grind, and polish parts
- Perform clean, prep, and finish coating process utilizing coating tank
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience in similar shop/field role with SOP adherence
- Out-of-the-box thinker
- Excellent attendance record (attendance and reliability are a must!)
- Must have steel-toed shoes
Available Shift: Mon-Thurs, 5:00am-3:30pm (4×10’s)
Wage: $17-$22/hr DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state