Hydraulic Machine Builder (Days)
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Hydraulic Machine Builder to join one of our premier clients as they actively enhance the efficiency and performance of the paperboard packaging industry across the world! These are full-time positions that offer on-site training with opportunities for advancement.
- Read and understand basic drawings and schematics
- Build simple assemblies and sub-assemblies under direct supervision
- Assist in dismantling and preparing final products for customer shipment
- Provide input on quality, cost, and production issues
- Assist in the detection of defective material, unusual conditions, and report to the supervisor
- Develop a basic understanding of lean principals
- Perform material handling duties as needed (part identification and handling, loading trucks, basic rigging)
- Maintain a neat, clean, and organized work area through continuous 7S efforts
- Perform all duties in a safe and responsible manor
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Adequate knowledge of basic hydraulic components, fittings, and installation processes
- Ability to operate hand tools, power tools, and measuring tools related to hydraulic assembly
- Excellent attendance record (attendance and reliability are a must!)
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently with supervision
- Must have steel-toed shoes
Available Shift: Mon-Thurs, 5:00am-3:30pm (4×10’s)
Wage: $18-$22/hr DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state