Machine Operator – 3rd shift
Do you have experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Atlas Staffing is seeking Machine Operators with a growing company in Wilsonville, OR.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Run machine at a consistent cycle.
- Monitor machine, watch for malfunctions, and report any such malfunctions to supervisor or designee. Make sure machine does not close on molder product and/or inserts. May be required to run multiple machines at once.
- Verify parts meet our standards for quality. Identify any rejects and reasons for rejection as needed. Review samples at workstation.
- Trim gates and flash to customer quality standards.
- Keep an accurate count of all parts, either manually or using scales.
- Fill out count summaries, work orders, and labels accurately and legibly. Verify lot numbers with work order and container.
- Obtain necessary supplies for the oncoming operator.
- Must be able to manually cycle machine by opening and closing gate.
- Must be able to lift, reach, pull 10 lbs. frequently and 25 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to stand for long (at least 8) hours.
- We're looking for someone with experience who wants to move into a lead/trainer role!
Wage: $18.00/hr + $2.00/hr shift differential = $20.00 -$20.00/hr
Shifts: 11:30pm – 7:30am Monday – Friday
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.