Mill Sweeper/Relief Bulk Loader
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Mill Sweeper for a full-time, temp-to-hire position with a fantastic company in the food manufacturing industry. This is a full-time position with opportunity for advancement, located in Cheney, WA.
- Complete paperwork and plant control documentation in both written and computerized form
- Perform daily cleaning and master sanitation tasks
- Ability to load bulk flour and bulk feed trailers and rail cars when needed
- Be cross-trained on all functions and processes associated with bulk flour and feed load-out departments
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to stand and walk continuously for 12 hours if necessary
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds/23 kilograms
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed (12-hour shifts and/or weekends)
- Must have reliable transportation to work including off shift
- Must be able to assist or coach other employees in proper safety, food safety, and sanitation procedures
- Must be willing to learn about and operate all equipment in the bulk loading departments
- Must be willing to follow all safety and food safety rules and procedures
- Ability to wear a respirator – Prospective candidates must be able to pass required medical clearances for this requirement
Available Shift: Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state