Hydraulic Assembler – Weekend Shift
Are you looking to build your career in the manufacturing industry? Are you a ‘gearhead’ who loves to work with their hands and build awesome machines? Atlas Staffing is hiring a weekend Hydraulic Assembler for a full-time, temp-to-hire position with a fantastic company in Post Falls, ID!
Objective: Assemble mining machinery for clients around the globe, utilizing your mechanical aptitude while following prints and schematics.
Hydraulic Assembler Responsibilities:
- Follow blueprints to build and assembly hydraulic machinery to specifications
- Utilize hand and power tools to assembly the structure and internal of the machines
- Operate in a specific station and part of the machine build
- Other duties as required by the role
Hydraulic Assembler Minimum Qualifications:
- Previous mechanical and/or assembly experience is required (not small part assembly, but rather mechanical and medium to large builds)
- Proficiency with hand tools, power tools and measurement tools required
- Need to be a team player – you will be working closely with other assembles to construct machines
Hydraulic Assembler Physical Requirements
- Lift, carry, push and or pull 1 – 50 lbs frequently
- Squat/kneel, bend/stoop, twist/turn, grasp and reach overhead and outward frequently
- Sit, stand and walk for 1 – 10 hours per day
- Ability to work in a 55 – 88 degree Fahrenheit work environment
- Work in a fast-paced industrial environment
Shift: Friday – Sunday, 5am – 5pm
Wage: $18.00-$20.00/hr DOE
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state