Do you have experience in warehouse or delivery driving? Atlas Staffing is seeking a qualified Driver/Loader-Unloader for a supplier in Boise, Idaho.
Driver Loader-Unloader Responsibilities
- Make scheduled local deliveries.
- Load and unload company trucks, containers, and trailers using forklift
- Handle slabs and safely load and unload customer vehicles using forklift
- Pull slabs for orders, deliveries and transfers; to stage or place the pulled slabs in the correct location; and handle associated paperwork
- Enter and update orders as needed
- Assist customers with product questions
- Keep area clear, clean, and place trash/non-conforming product in proper receptacles
- At the end of shift, perform general housekeeping and clean-up as required
- Perform other duties as requested or required by the supervisor
Shifts: Mon-Fri, 8:00am to 5:00pm, Alternating Saturdays 10:00am – 3:00pm (Overtime)
Wage: $16.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Non CDL but previous driving experience needed
- Familiarity with GPS devices and mapping applications
- Ability to operate forklifts is desirable
- Good communication, time management, and people management skills
- Ability to lift up to 70 pounds, climbing up and off the truck multiple times in a day, ability to bend and twist*
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- The physical activity level for this position is moderate
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.