Do you have experience in inventory control within a manufacturing environment? If so, a leading provider of laser systems solutions located in Scottsdale is looking to hire a talented Inventory Control Specialist to their team!
The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for ensuring the integrity of the data within the inventory management system and physical inventory accuracy, warehouse organization and timely issuing of parts to the production floor.
Inventory Control Specialist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain integrity and accuracy of all inventories including raw materials, sub-assemblies, etc
- Perform cycle counts to ensure correct balances are maintained and investigate discrepancies in inventory accuracy.
- Operate material handling equipment in a safe and orderly manner to transport material, including pallet jacks, forklift, dollies; properly maintain equipment.
- Organize and maintain warehouses and inventory for efficient material storage and handling; maintain labeling system on each stock item.
- Inspect and approve or reject incoming parts, 1st article products, components and materials using various measuring devices such as micrometers, gauges, and calipers, and visually inspect for defects or damage such as corrosion, cracks, dents, scratches, and pits.
- Accurately record inspection and disposition information and place approved parts and components into stock
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs
Inventory Control Qualification and Education Requirements:
- 3 years of manufacturing/warehouse experience
- Ability to read blueprints accurately (GD&T), process documentation and FARO Arm inspection reports.
- Familiarity with various types of coatings [paint, anodize Type 2 and 3, etc]
- Knowledge of care and use of metrology equipment like calipers, micrometers, depth micrometers, Deltronic pins, pin gauges, gauge blocks, etc.
- Knowledge of care and use of FARO Arm a big plus.
- Ability to properly distinguish color.
- Understand use of go/no-go gages and their application.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
Pay: $17 per hour
Shift: Monday – Friday; 7am-3:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid sick time in accordance with your state
- Referral bonus opportunities