Are you an organized, relationship-oriented professional looking to work with an incredible company? Atlas Staffing is hiring a full-time Human Resources Generalist for our reputable client in the manufacturing industry. This is a temporary position, expected to last 3-6 months.
- Comply with environment, health, and safety requirements and policies
- Assess internal policies, programs, and procedures, and informs employee and management personnel on the interpretation of them, including the local CBA
- Perform professional level human resources work and carry out responsibilities in one or more functional areas, such as, staffing, employee relations, compensation, training, employment, labor relations, safety, employment equity programs, recruitment and research
- Carry out administrative work involving the human resources functions and maintain related electronic employee files / records
- Ensure that programs are carried out in accordance with company’s policies and procedures
- Analyze and provide advice to supervisors and managers on methods and approaches to resolve employee relations issues and concerns
- Draft presentations to seek compliance and understanding of human resources policies
- Manage research to determine the effectiveness of personnel programs and policies
- Develop and propose improvements to policies, programs, and procedures
- May be responsible for implementing and evaluating revised human resources policies
- Other tasks and duties as required
- 2+ years HR experience in the manufacturing industry
- HR degree preferred
- Excellent people skills
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills
- Comfortable interacting and working with all levels of associates
- Strong attention-to-detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
Available Shift: Tues-Sat, 7:30am-4:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state