Production Laborer (Block Plant)
Atlas Staffing is currently hiring a Production Laborer for one of the leading hardscape producers throughout North America! This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position located in Spokane Valley.
- Ensure timely and orderly completion of all assigned tasks
- Follow all safety rules and PPE at all times
- Clean machinery and maintain surrounding areas free of debris
- Maintain order and organization of pallets
- Operate machinery/equipment as trained
- Assist lead operator in preparing for shift production
- Assist loading/unloading of trucks
- Assist completing shipping/receiving documents
- Package and label products properly
- Product inventory
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Adequate reading, comprehension and math skills
- Ability to lift/move up to 100lbs from ground level
- Must attend weekly safety meetings
- Excellent attendance is essential
Wage: $20/hr + $2 shift differential for graveyard shift
Available Shifts: 1st and 3rd shift – all training completed on 1st shift
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state