Do you have Medical Screening/Admin experience? Do you have do you have open availability? Atlas Staffing is looking for an experienced Medical Admin Assistant for a great company in Yakima, WA.
As a Medical Screening/Admin you will be under the supervision of the clinic manger and drug screen coordinator, responsible for performing various samples such as urine, hair-follicle and breath alcohol screens.
- Greet donors in a prompt, courteous and helpful manor,
- Check- in donors/patients and verify that all necessary information is accurate and completed.
- Monitors and detects any potential device or substance used to interfere with drug screen during the collection of the sample.
- Helps maintain detailed records.
- Prepares and maintains collection site bathrooms.
- Sorts, verifies, prepares and packages specimens for daily pick up.
- Maintains and inventories drug screen supplies.
- Performs related functions as required.
- Works closely with other team members to maintain continuity and quality of services.
- Assists Drug Screen Coordinator with daily tasks (reporting, scanning, billing etc).
- Assist Drug Screen Coordinator with DOT/NON-DOT Consortium management.
- On-call drug screens during non-business hours (weeknights, weekends and holidays) one week/month or as needed.
Shift: 8:00-4:30 M-F (Must be available for On-Call)
- Full Covid Vaccines
- Open Availability (On-Call when needed after hours)
- Great Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
- High School Diploma or GED
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.