We’re hiring a Junior Accountant for a client located in Ellensburg, Washington!
The Junior Accountant is directly responsible for accounting & finance reporting, asset management, accounts payable, Account Receivable, inventory control and maintaining company accounting processes within the business unit.
Junior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Maintaining accounts payable, ensure timely payment of invoices, confirming validity of the debt and gathering appropriate signatures.
- Insure timely entry of vendor accounts payable and accurate general ledger coding into ERP system.
- Review planned orders, create requisitions for purchased items, and manage approval process through SAP ARIBA system.
- Maintaining accounts receivable, document bills and supporting documentation.
- Process customer invoices and post receipt payments through the SAGE ERP X3 system when needed.
- Primary financial support for cycle counting physical inventory and inventory accuracy compliance.
- Supervising accounts payable bookkeepers.
- Maintain ledger, record, and document company financial transactions.
- Gathering payroll expenses and input into appropriate entry line.
- Reconciling Sub-ledger to general ledger account balance.
- Analyze and generate costing audit and cost report.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, account reconciliation and research as required.
- Assist as required with financial reporting, financial planning & analysis.
- Provide assistance in quarterly/annual reviews and testing with interna and external auditors.
- Provides reports, including management reports.
- Maintain positive working relationships with our vendors/suppliers
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Inventory Reconciliation.
- General familiarity with Inventory Reports
- Superior demonstrated PC skills; MS Excel is required.
- Sage, SAP or other ERP experience required.
Salary: $22.00 – 25.00/hr.
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.