Atlas Staffing is hiring Production Operator employees for our reputable client in the manufacturing industry! This is a full time, temp to hire position with plenty of opportunity for advancement. If you are looking for a long-term career role, then please apply now!
Production Operator Responsibilities:
- Loads and unloads material into and from a variety of containers including but not limited to trucks, conveyors, racks, and/or pallets; utilizes appropriate tools to accomplish tasks.
- Monitor the quality of the material that is picked from the lines and staged in the yard.
- Document and track movement of material as outlined in the plant SOP’s.
Production Operator Requirements:
- Practices good housekeeping habits.
- Assist machine operators as needed with die/raft changes.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations to include good housekeeping.
- Subject to any and all miscellaneous work related duties requested by immediate supervisor.
- Employee must follow all company rules and regulations.
Shift: Monday – Friday, 6 AM – 2:30 PM
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state