MIG Flux Core Welders $20- $27/hr (Day Shift)
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Atlas Staffing is hiring MIG Flux Core Welders for a steel fabrication company. As part of the fabrication team, these positions will be instrumental in producing product in a busy metal fabrication facility 2nd shift differential is $2 per hour.
If you have 1 year MIG Flux Core Welding experience and are someone who sets high expectations for what you can accomplish, we want to hear from you!
MIG Flux Core Welder Qualifications:
- Flux core certification
- 1+ year MIG flux core experience preferred (primarily use 1/16 wire)
- WABO preferred, but not required
- Welds consistently meet AWS and QC standards
- Positive attitude and ability to work independently
** 2G weld test will be performed and consists of a weld with .052 wire. AWS D1.5 standard. Flux Core Dual Shield weld test.
Wage: $20.00 – $27.00/hr DOE
Monday-Thursday, 5:00am-3:30pm + mandatory OT on Friday, 5:00am-2:00pm. 2nd Shift: Monday-Thursday 3:30 PM-2:00 AM + mandatory OT on Friday
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state