To Apply for this Job Click Here
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a fast pace and challenging environment as a CNC Processor? Do you enjoy working hard and can be counted on to exceed your career goals? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
A large structural steel company located in Phoenix is looking to add a talented CNC Processor to their team. This is a temp to hire opportunity that offers amazing benefits upon conversion (conversion right at 90 days). Benefits include medical, dental, 401K, attendance bonuses, paid bus passes, and PPE vouchers.
CNC Processor Responsibilities:
- Analyze shop drawings
- Prepare instruction sheets, cut lists, and materials
- Create part shape files from drawings
- Prepare CNC programs using machine-manufacturer supplied CNC programming software for a single, multi-machine beam fabrication line
- Manage material tracking and use
CNC Processor Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of related experience or operating CNC equipment
- Advance certificate in AutoCAD 2000 preferred (will substitute required experience with certification)
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings
Shift: Monday-Friday; 6am – 2:30pm. Mandatory overtime after 30-60 days. Extra money on your paycheck!
Pay: $20 per hour. Get paid weekly!
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.