Bulk Plant Operator
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Do you like working in a busy and active environment? Are you a go-getter with experience in a warehouse or production environment? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Bulk Plant Operator for a great company in the food manufacturing industry! This is a full-time position with opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position you will be responsible for machine operation, maintenance, and quality assurance of food products. The Bulk Plant Operator is expected to maintain food quality and assurance by documenting all specifications by the organization's standards. This position also requires physical lifting and transporting of products.
- Operation of the mixer, filling line and other machinery
- Charting and documenting appropriate ingredients/inventory
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and safe work environment
- Physically handling warehouse inventory and operating a forklift
- Monitor processing equipment
- Identify and communicate food safety and product integrity issues to appropriate personnel
- Perform duties as assigned by Supervisor and other management personnel
- Follow and review all SOPs and recommend revisions for improvements
- Ensure all quality specifications associated with products are met
- Prepare reports on production, safety incidents, etc.
- Comply with all safety/security policies
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work effectively as a team member
- Exceptional attendance and work ethic
- Strong safety and math aptitude
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, lift 50 lbs. to a height of 48 inches on a routine basis
- Ability to withstand dust and noise
- Ability to multi-task and operate machinery safely
- Basic computer skills
- Legible handwriting and strong attention to detail
Shift: Mon-Fri, 5am-1:30pm (potential overtime)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state