Punch Press Operator
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Punch Press Operator for our reputable client in the manufacturing industry. This is a full time, temp to hire position in Liberty Lake, with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
- Interpret blueprints, drawings and use measuring instruments to ensure correct and consistent close tolerance parts production
- Install tooling and sharpen dies when necessary
- Perform routine maintenance of equipment and performance checks as directed
- Responsible for following all documented and posted safety procedures and requirements
- Responsible for meeting established throughput and productivity requirements
- Contribute to efficient company operations by performing other related duties as assigned
- Ensure compliance with and follow documented Quality/ISO procedures as well as company and department policy
- Mechanical aptitude
- Forklift certification is preferred
- Ability to read blueprints
- Basic math skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
Shift: Mon-Thurs, 4:45am-3:15pm (Friday OT as needed)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state