Brake Press Operator
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Brake Press Operator for our reputable client in the manufacturing industry. This is a full time, temp to hire position in Liberty Lake, with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
- Perform a wide variety of press brake operations, including setups using light to medium gauge sheet metal, aluminum or stainless steel
- Set dies and stops as directed and adjusts ram, backstops and other factors as required to produce bends that conform in all aspects to drawing specifications
- Use a variety of measuring instruments to check and confirm that dimensions and tolerances are met
- Responsible for following all documented and posted safety procedures
- Responsible for meeting productivity requirements
- Ensure compliance by following documented Quality/ISO procedures
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to read blueprints
- Basic math skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds regularly
- Must be adept at converting measurements between metric and English systems
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred
Shift: Mon-Thurs, 3:05pm-1:35am (Friday OT as needed)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state