Machine Operator (Silkscreen)
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Machine Operator for our reputable client in the manufacturing industry. This is a full time, temp to hire position in Liberty Lake, with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
- Operate a variety of equipment, exposing unit, vacuum table, screen tables etc. as required to screen parts in accordance with customer blueprints and specifications
- Interpret areas of blueprints pertaining to screen operations
- Set up pre-designed artwork on screens
- Mix and prepare inks to correct viscosities according to set formulas
- Fabricate new screens as needed
- Contribute to efficient company operations by performing other related duties as assigned
- Ensure compliance with and follow documented Quality/ISO procedures as well as company and department policy
- 1-3 yrs experience with epoxy screening on metal (otherwise, must be trained as a trainee)
- Ability to read blueprints
- Basic math skills
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds regularly
- Good wrist dexterity
Shift: Mon-Thurs, 3:05pm-1:35am (Friday OT as needed)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state