Packaging Tech *SWING SHIFT*
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Atlas Staffing is hiring great candidates for the role of a Packaging Tech! This position is for one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. This is a full-time position with on-the-job training and opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position, you will be responsible for the inspection of finished products for quality and assuring that all manufacturing standards are met.
Entry Level Quality Assurance Tech Responsibilities:
- Act as a quality inspector, following standard operating procedures to inspect products for any imperfections
- Work on a production line packaging products, following written guidelines and specifications for each product
- Follow established quality requirements for each product
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures for operating equipment and handling raw materials and finished goods
- Perform warehouse inspections, ensuring that products are stored properly and safely
- Monitor quality control processes and policies to identify defects or areas of improvement
Inspection and Packaging Technician Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic math and computer skills
- 14/14 corrected near-point vision and color deficiency exam required. As color identification is paramount, no color deficiency permitted.
- Previous experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred but not required.
Available Shift: Monday-Friday 3:00pm- 11:30pm (5×8’s)
Wage: $16.22/hr base pay + $1.60 shift differential ($17.82/hr following training)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state