To Apply for this Job Click Here
Position: Material Handler
Hourly Wage: $18-$24
Location: Spokane, WA
Job ID(s): 13360
Atlas Staffing is hiring Material Handler/Receiving for a Steel Fabrication company.
If you have 2 years’ experience as a Material Handler and are someone who sets high expectations for what you can accomplish, we want to hear from you!
This position is responsible for operating overhead crane and forklift to move and place materials for welding and fitting in the fabrication shop. Maintains and organizes materials in the shop and yard; tracks material that is incoming and outgoing.
Crane Operator Required Qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year Forklift experience
- Ability to work efficiently matching material to lists provided, storing, and retrieving materials and keeping records in accordance with established procedures.
- Competence in using a variety of potentially dangerous equipment following all safety rules, requirements, practices, and precautions.
- Proficient on Hyster80 and up to Hyster 360.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Overhead crane rigging experience.
- Proven ability to operate 5000# capacity and larger forklifts utilized to safely move structural steel beams and related material up to 65' in length.
Pay: $18.00 – $24.00 per hour
Available Shift: Monday – Thursday, 5:00am – 3:30pm + mandatory overtime Friday 5am – 2pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.