To Apply for this Job Click Here
Position: Sanitation Worker
Hourly Wage: $17
Location: Spokane, WA
Job ID(s): 13370
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Sanitation Worker for our reputable client in the manufacturing industry. This is a full time, temp to hire position on a 1st Shift. If you are looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great company in Spokane Valley, apply now!
Sanitation Worker Responsibilities:
- Maintain a safe, clean, working environment and equipment.
- Operate related cleaning equipment (vacuum, broom, mop, power floor scrubber, pressure washer).
- Assist with building maintenance, including pressure washing and painting.
- Provide production and maintenance support.
- Safely use and operate hand tools, power tools, forklifts and delivery vehicles.
- Assist in the regular maintenance of equipment and premises.
- Safely use hand tools, power tools, forklifts and delivery vehicles (training is available for the use of all tools)
- Safely load & unload trucks in a timely manner.
- Provide production and maintenance support if needed.
Sanitation Worker Requirements:
- Possess a high school diploma (or GED).
- Ability to effectively communicate.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods; bend, stoop and kneel frequently.
- Physical ability to lift, carry, push and pull up to 60 pounds.
- Proven track record of being safe, dependable and reliable
Shift: Tuesday–Friday 6am–4:30pm
Wage: $17 – $17/hr
Why Choose Atlas Staffing???
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state