Warehouse / Delivery Driver
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Do you have experience working in a warehouse/delivery driving, and outstanding customer service? Are you looking for growth opportunities and the opportunity to join a great organization that takes pride in their business?
Atlas Staffing is seeking a Warehouse/Driver candidate for a growing electrical distributor company in Boise, ID. In this role, you will be helping this company do local deliveries as well as work in their warehouse picking orders, loading and unloading trucks, while providing superior customer service to clients during delivery.
- Deliver, or pick up, merchandise to, or from, our customers and suppliers in a prompt, efficient and professional manner.
- Must have excellent customer service attitude and take pride and ownership in your job.
- Make sure every delivery is signed for, and the signature is legible, and every pick up is authorized.
- Advise the Shipping Clerk or Warehouse Manager of any mechanical problems with the Company truck.
- The driver is responsible for overall safety of the vehicle he/she is driving.
Shift: Mon-Fri, 8:00am – 5:00pm
Wage: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour DOE
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle, and have a driving record that meets the company standards.
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Ability to perform daily inspection and maintenance on company vehicle.
- Ability to work entire shift in extreme heat or cold.
- Ability to manually lift heavy boxes (minimum of 70 lbs.) of stock from shelves in warehouse, including reaching, lifting overhead, stooping down, crouching and climbing ladders.
- Ability to load and unload trucks from ground level or platform.
- Ability to safely operate materials handling equipment (forklift, pallet jacks, etc.) and wire measuring equipment.
- Ability to read a map and plan the routing of delivery trucks.
- Ability to count bundles, boxes, reels, coils, and pallets.
- Ability to comprehend, read, and to communicate the English language orally and in writing.
You will be trained on SKU’s parts and become knowledgeable with all parts.
MVR/DMV record will be requested at time of interview.
Growth potential to expand your career!
Excellent benefit package:
Medical, Dental, 401k, PTO, and Profit Sharing
Why Choose Atlas Staffing
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.