Warehouse Associate / Driver
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Position: Warehouse Tech / Driver
Hourly Wage: $18
Location: Spokane, WA
Job ID(s): 13428
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, warehouse environment? Do you have excellent driving experience? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Warehouse Technician / Driver for a full-time, temp-to-hire position with a great company!
Objective: The Warehouse Technician / Driver is responsible for the receipt, storage, and distribution of raw materials, finished goods, and supplies in the company warehouses.
Warehouse Technician Responsibilities:
- Unloads trucks, as needed; checks in product, matches purchase orders to product, and distributes to appropriate person/department.
- Processes shipping orders or requisitions, as requested, ensuring shipping timelines are met and the most cost-effective shipping method is used.
- Moves raw materials and other incoming items to designated areas for processing.
- Moves finished goods to designated shipping areas. Loads trucks for shipping as needed.
- Marks materials with identifying information as required, in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
- Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed in the inventory control system.
- Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins, according to product code.
- Ensures warehouse is safe and accessible for all employees.
- Assists with physical inventories, ensuring the accuracy of counts.
- Maintains inventory levels within the warehouse as directed.
- Keeps the warehouse organized and orderly at all times.
- Transports raw materials, finished goods, and other items between the Sandpoint, Idaho, and Liberty Lake, Washington, warehouses.
Warehouse Technician Minimum Qualifications:
- Prior experience in a warehouse/distribution setting.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Forklift experience.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals.
- Ability to perform basic math skills, including addition and subtraction.
- Ability to complete paperwork.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization, and with customers and vendors.
- Good driving record, and proof of auto insurance coverage.
- CDL is preferred but not required
- Ability to obtain medical card.
- Ability to drive 53’ straight truck, 26,000 gross.
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Suite.
- Prior experience in a FDA regulated manufacturing facility preferred.
- Knowledge of GMP regulations preferred.
Shift: 1st Shift: Monday – Friday, 6:00 am – 2:30 pm, OT possible
Wage: $18.00 – $18.00/hr
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state