Mechanic (Boat Rigging)
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Do you have mechanical experience and love boats and other watercraft? Atlas Staffing is seeking a qualified Boat Rigging Mechanic for a local watercraft manufacturer located in Caldwell Idaho! In this position you would be to wiring and assembling boats after paint stage through final delivery and maiden voyage.
Boat Rigging Mechanic Responsibilities:
- General knowledge of 12v wiring, mechanical, simple electronics, and a very good attention to detail. Training and guidance is available due to the wide range of plumbing, electrical, and mechanical work that will be performed.
- Testing the performance of marine engines and electrical systems.
- Carrying out services and minor repairs on inboard and Jet pumps.
- Conducting plumbing and electrical repairs.
- Troubleshooting engine and electrical problems.
- Replacing broken or worn-out engine parts.
- Completing service records and repair documents.
Wage: $20.00 – $21.00 per hour
Shift: Monday thru Thursday, 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Hands on experience with 12 volt systems and engine theory.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs with or without assistance in a safe manner.
- Ability to work on your feet, crouching, kneeling, overhead, etc. for extended periods of time.
- Staying on task and being productive.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state