To Apply for this Job Click Here
Looking for a great opportunity to put your previous material handling experience to work for you? We are hiring a Material Handler for our client, a well-respected company in the Portland Metro area.
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Reviews production schedules and related information and confers with department supervisors to determine material requirements to identify overdue materials and to track material.
- Requisitions material and establishes sequential delivery dates to departments, according to job order priorities and material availability.
- Examines material delivered to production departments to verify conformance to specifications.
- Arranges in-plant transfer of materials to meet production schedules. Computes amount of material required to complete job orders.
- Compiles and maintains manual or computerized records such as material inventory, in process production reports, and status and location of materials.
- Moves or transports materials from one department to another. Arranges for repair and assembly of material or part.
- Monitors and controls movement of material.
Salary: $19.00 per hour
Schedule: Sunday – Thursday 7am to 3:30pm
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- 1+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment
- 1+ years of experience in material handling
- 1+ year of forklift
- Knowledge of OSHA Safety Standards and Regulations
- Strong understanding of OSHA regulations
- Possesses high regard for safety in the workplace is required
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.