Order Puller/Picker 2nd/Swing Shift
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a Team that works together to accomplish objectives? Atlas Staffing is seeking a reliable and hard-working Order Picker/ Loader for our client, a leader in the building manufacturing industry.
The Order Picker/ Loader will read customer work orders, assemble the components from stock and place them on pallets or shelves, as well as compiling orders to ship to customers.
Order Picker/ Loader Responsibilities:
- Read production schedule, customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed
- Prepare and maintain records of amounts of material or items received/ distributed
- Upload, move and store a variety of material, parts and products. Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, color or product code
- Use RF gun to fill orders from storage areas and warehouse stock and deliver to designated department or to shipping preparation area
- Assembles customer orders from stick and places orders on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department
Day shift $18/ hour
Day Shift 2 P.M – 12:30 a.m Monday- Friday
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to move/lift/manipulate up to 50lbs. Occasionally 100lbs
- Previous warehouse experience is a plus
- Pallet jack experience is a plus
- Regularly required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop kneel or crouch
- Regularly required to see, talk and hear
- Regularly use hands and finger to handle or feel objects, tools or controls. Reach with hands and arms. Move and manipulate up to 50lbs and occasionally 100 lbs.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.