Equipment Service Technician
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Equipment Service Technician for a heavy equipment sales and service company in Meridian, Idaho.
Equipment Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Inspect, diagnose, and repair heavy equipment and diesel engines
- Perform basic metal fabrication including cutting and welding
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic systems including motors, pumps, valves as well as fabrication of piping and hydraulic fittings.
- Basic computer knowledge to complete work orders and access manufacturers schematics.
- Operate a forklift as needed to move or retrieve items
- Reads and understands prints and wiring diagrams
Day Shift: Monday to Friday (7:30am – 4:00pm)
Wage: $21.00 – $26.00/hr
- Hands-on mechanical experience and general understanding of industrial machine assembly
- Ability to operate hand tools & air power tools
- Minimum 2 years experience as a technician OR a professional trade certification such as Heavy Equipment Repair, Diesel Technology, etc.
- Basic knowledge of hydraulic systems to include motors, pumps, valves, manifolds, as well as fabrication of piping, hoses and hydraulic fittings
- Read blueprints/schematics
- Clean driving record
- Providing your own basic set of tools preferred
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.