Facilities Maintenance Technician
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Title: Facilities Maintenance Technician
Are you a hard worker with a knack for fixing things? Atlas Staffing is hiring a Facilities Maintenance Technician for a prestigious pharmaceutical manufacturing company in Spokane. This is a full-time position on a with on-the-job training and opportunity for advancement.
- Operate hand and power tools
- Must be able to work and communicate with groups and individuals, within your team and across departments
- Read and understand construction and machine blueprints, including machine drawings, building construction floor plans, P&ID diagrams, electrical drawings, schematics for pneumatic, gas supply, vacuum and high-pressure piping systems.
- May be required to provide low voltage (<480V) electrical assistance while providing support for facility renovations, equipment installations, maintenance work orders, etc.
- Excellent attendance
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Basic math and computer skills
- Basic understanding of DC, AC circuits and measuring techniques
- Preferred knowledge: basic tools, handling hazardous chemicals, electrical systems and safety
- A positive attitude & willingness to learn are a must!
- Ability to lift 60 pounds unassisted
- Exposure to allergens
- Working in confined spaces
- Must be comfortable pushing, pulling, and twisting
Shift: Mon-Thurs, 8:30pm-7:00am
Wage: $18.90/hr base pay + $2.00 shift differential ($20.90/hr following completion of training)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state