Production Technician – Weekend Shift
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Title: Production Technician
Atlas Staffing is hiring Production Associates for one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. They are full-time positions on multiple shifts, with on-the-job training and opportunity for advancement.
Objective: In this position, you will be following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to operate equipment within the filling and packaging area and inspecting the products for quality.
Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Operate all pieces of equipment within the filling and packaging area, including set-up, trouble shooting, and repair of minor mechanical problems
- Perform equipment set-up and change-over for scheduled production run
- Perform accurately basic arithmetic functions including calculation of percentages
- Inspect product
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures while preforming all job functions
- Accurately document production processes
Production Associate Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor of Science preferred but not required
- Proficiency in performing addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and ratios
- Mechanical aptitude required
- Experience in chemical compounding and pharmaceutical production helpful
- Manufacturing production and equipment operation experience is desired
- Basic computer skills to navigate Windows based software required
- Previous experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred but not required.
Shift: Fri-Sun, 6:00am-6:30pm (3×12’s)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state