To Apply for this Job Click Here
Are you looking for a hands-on manufacturing job with a great local company? Do you enjoy learning and being on your feet? Atlas Staffing is seeking an eager Powder Coater to learn the trade in a bustling fabrication shop in Boise, ID. This position works to provide support for the powder coating department in a variety of functions. If you have any relevant painting or sheet metal manufacturing experience, we want to talk to you!
Powder Coater Responsibilities:
- Provide general support to Powder Coat department including
- preparing parts to be coated
- cleaning area and equipment
- inspecting finished product for quality
- Responds to requests from teammates for assistance as needed
- Organizes time to meet production schedule requirements
- Maintains a clean, safe and unobstructed work area
- Observes safety requirements for work area
Wage: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
Shift: Monday-Thursday, 5:00 am to 3:45pm, overtime Fridays on occasion
- Physically able to stand and work in a fast paced manufacturing setting (lifting up to 50 lbs occasionally)
- Values a safe and clean work environment
- Desires to learn the Powder Coating or metal fabrication trades
- Must have clear and positive communication skills
- Practices excellent attendance and punctuality
Why Choose Atlas Staffing
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.