Assembly – 1st and 2nd shifts
Atlas Staffing is searching for an Industrial Assemblers for a manufacturer in in Boise, Idaho. In this position you would assemble machines, equipment, and their sub-assemblies following prints and other written and verbal specifications.
Industrial Assembler Responsibilities
- Follows assembly procedures and specifications
- Removes small quantities of metal to clean parts or to produce close fit between parts
- Drills, taps, or reams holes
- Aligns components, and bolts, screws, or rivets them together
- Installs moving parts, such as shafts, levers, or bearings, and works them to test free movement
- Emphasis on testing and analysis of completed product
- Reads and understands prints and wiring diagrams
- Operates band saw safely
- Safely operates hoist as needed
- Fuels and tests completed product
- Utilizes hydraulic press to assemble
- Performs other duties that may be assigned
Day Shift: Monday – Thursday 5:00 am – 3:30 pm ($17.50/hr)
Swing Shift: Monday – Thursday 3:00 pm – 1:30 am ($19.50/hr)
Mandatory Overtime every Friday
Wage: $17.50 – $19.50 per hour
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences.
- Ability to perform basic addition and subtraction; measure in feet and inches.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
- Ability to operate hand tools & air powered tools.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Employee may be exposed to various chemicals such as metal working fluid, brake fluid, parts washer, cleaners, etc.
- Noise level in the environment is loud and hearing protection is required.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state