To Apply for this Job Click Here
Location: Clackamas, Oregon
Looking for a great opportunity to put your previous food service experience to work for you? We are hiring a Production Associate for the Batching department. This is a unique opportunity to use your food service or restaurant experience in a different and exciting way!
Batcher’s are responsible for accurately implementing blending production plan by pulling correct quantities of full bags and boxes of ingredients according to production. This position works closely with Quality Assurance team and Production Managers to ensure food production excellence with the highest level of food quality, food safety, lot documentation, and prevention of cross contamination from risks such as allergens of foreign matter.
- Stage and prepare raw materials for efficient mixing operations
- Monitor the mixture of raw materials according to written formulas
- Ensure all products are manufactured safely by following Good Manufacturing Practices
- Partner with the QA/Lab to maintain the product specifications and ensure food quality
- Clean and disinfect mixing utensils, tools, buckets, and general work areas. Accurately complete required production paperwork
Salary: $22.00 per hour
Schedule: Wednesday to Saturday, 6 p.m- 4:30 a.m
- HS Diploma or GED
- Math Skills
- Six Months experience in food processing or sanitation
- There are no certificates, licenses and/or registrations required for this position
- Resilience – the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced work environment
- Curiosity – the ability to seek, grow and learn new and improved ways of doing things
- Team Player – the ability to find win/win solutions to complex business problems
- Problem Solver – the ability to anticipate, identify, and define problems. Seeks root causes. Develops and implements practical and timely solutions.
- Detail Oriented – Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Initiative – voluntarily takes the first steps to identify and address existing and potential obstacles, issues, and opportunities. Anticipate needs and respond to situations proactively
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state