Semiconductor Manufacturing Technician
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Location: Mount Holly Springs, PA
Wage: $23-$26 DOE
Shift: First 7:00AM-3:30PM
Come to work for one of the top-performing semiconductor companies in the world! We are globally recognized and pride ourselves on our strong positive, progressive company culture and being an employee centric based organization!
Semiconductor Manufacturing Technician's responsibilities:
- Read and interpret schematics, drawings, and test procedures
- Interpret test data and specifications
- Review test results and make recommendations
- Proficient use of oscilloscopes, power meters, frequency counters, multimeters, temp chambers, spectrum analyzers and phase noise equipment
- Determine test points of circuits, troubleshoot, and perform new and non-routine investigations to evaluate product/process issues
- Perform calculations to determine frequency in PPM, calculate rise and fall time, etc.,
- Generate EC’s and provide supporting documentation for recurring performance problems
- Manage daily/weekly production schedule (as required)
- Aid in prototype development, yield improvements, cost improvement
- Proficient use of MicroSoft Office.
Skills / Experience:
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Solid Organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must have solid PC skills/Math skills/Product Knowledge
- Minimum – Associates Degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering.
- Preferred – Set up and troubleshooting to component level of various Oscillator types.
0% – 25%
Hearing, Seeing, Talking, Works Alone, Works Around Others
80 % Sitting, 10% walking, 10% standing
Atlas Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.