To Apply for this Job Click Here
Position: Warehouse/Sanitation Worker
Hourly Wage: $18.28
Location: Spokane, WA
Job ID(s): 13578
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Warehouse/Sanitation Worker for a great company in the food manufacturing industry! This is a full-time position with opportunity for advancement.
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 am – 3:30pm
Objective: In this position you will be responsible for machine operation, maintenance, and quality assurance of products to company specifications.
- Maintains an acceptable level of cleanliness on all production and packaging equipment and work areas
- Eliminates any garbage, debris and waste on the floor or on the production equipment
- Able to scrub equipment with scrub pads, brushes
- Disassemble equipment for cleaning and reassemble when finished
- Must be able to learn and understand Master Sanitation Schedules, Bar Code System, Usage Logs, etc.
- Drive forklift to move pallets to/from Production line
- Other duties as assigned
- Comfortable with assembling and disassembling machinery
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs regularly
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Material handling experience
- Dock experience preferred
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.