Pharmaceutical Material Handler
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Title: Pharmaceutical Material Handler
Are you a problem-solver who enjoys working as part of a team? Do you enjoy staying busy and working with your hands? If so, this might just be the perfect job for you!
Atlas Staffing is hiring a Pharmaceutical Material Handler to work with one of our premier clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry! This is a full-time position with on-the-job training and outstanding opportunity for advancement.
- Load/unload gowning and perform check-in and check-out process
- Deliver gowning on a scheduled routine to support Manufacturing Operations
- Complete standard warehouse transactions; including Receiving, Transfer Orders and Reservations
- Audit inventory via regular and consistent cycle counting
- Safely operate pallet inverter, pallet jack, and forklift
- Assist with department SOP review(s)
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the warehouse and distribution areas
- Assist with cleaning, assembling, packaging, and sterilizing equipment and/or components
- Excellent attendance
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Technical knowledge desired: Word and Excel
- Manufacturing, production, and equipment operation experience is a plus
- A positive attitude & willingness to learn are a must!
- Ability to lift 40 pounds unassisted
- Comfortable pushing, pulling, twisting, climbing, walking, and prolonged standing
- Must be able to operate a pallet jack, sit-down forklift, and reach truck (Training provided)
Shift: Weds-Sat, 8:00am-6:30pm
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state