Warehouse Rental Equipment Coordinator
To Apply for this Job Click Here
Atlas Staffing is seeking a Warehouse Equipment Coordinator like you!
You will be responsible for coordinating medical equipment service calls and customer owned medical equipment repairs for a local compressed gas supply company.
Warehouse Equipment Coordinator Responsibilities
- Fill rental orders, communicate with branch stores as necessary regarding the status.
- Receive incoming freight, and update log with equipment issues.
- Separate items that require quarantine
- Remove items from new inventory and convert to rental status as needed.
- Monitor the amounts of equipment in the warehouse.
- Complete a rental inventory as directed on a quarterly basis.
- Perform functional testing on various types of medical equipment.
Salary: $17.00 – $20.00 /hr.
Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 4:30 or 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Strong clerical accuracy and attention to detail.
- Can thrive in a team environment and work with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to lift equipment weighing up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work in an environment with fumes, odors, dust, gas, and poor ventilation.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring manual dexterity (i.e.grasp, push, pull, lift, use hand and power tools, etc.)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.