Machine Operator (Maintenance)
Do you enjoy mechanic work and trouble shooting equipment? We're seeking a Maintenance Machine Operator for a local packaging company. If you are comfortable with a wrench and want some real world experience in maintenance, this job is for you!
Maintenance Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Setup machinery for production runs
- Performs emergency/unscheduled repairs on production equipment
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals to perform required maintenance
- Cleans equipment when production runs finish
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment as scheduled
- Ensures safe operation of machinery
- Often operates equipment (80% production, 20% mechanical work)
Wage: $17.00 – $17.00 per hour
Shift: 7:00am – 5:30pm.
Monthly rotating schedule Monday – Thursday and Tuesday – Friday
Maintenance Mechanic Requirements
- Previous packaging/maintenance experience required but will train
- Strong work ethic
- Prioritizes safety
- Ability to learn new equipment/concepts quickly
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now!
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.