Mech/Electrical Industrial Repair Technician
Atlas Staffing is seeking a Mech/Electrical Industrial Repair Technician for a temp-hire opportunity located in Boise ID.
Mech/Electrical Industrial Repair Technician Duties:
- Perform inspections of mechanical and electrical systems to ANSI, OSHA, and CMAA standards.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical systems in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform installation of new equipment and modification/modernization of existing equipment.
- Ability to operate manlift (scissor, boom, forklift, etc)
- Demonstrate the ability to learn mechanical and industrial skills.
- Must be able to work safely and efficiently in a unsupervised or team environment.
- Ability to complete electronic forms in a timely manner.
Salary: $20.00 DOE
Shift: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Background in mechanical/electrical a must.
- Ability to operate various types of lifts (scissor, boom, forklift, etc.)
- Possess troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work extended hours, and on holidays, as required.
- Clean driving record required.
- Candidate must be willing to travel and work in production environments, with some overnight travel is possible.
- Ability to stand/walk 95% of the workday.
- Lift /Carry up to 75 pounds.
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state.