Inspection & Packaging Technician (Graveyards)
Title: Inspection & Packaging Technician
Shift: Sun-Thurs, 11pm-7:30am (potential mandatory OT)
Hourly Wage: $16.95 base pay + $2.00 shift differential
Job ID: 13921
Atlas Staffing is hiring great candidates for the role of Inspection and Packaging Technician! This position is for one of our reputable clients in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry. This is a temporary position that offers on-the-job training and opportunities for regular-status employment within the company.
Objective: In this position, you will be inspecting finished products for quality and assuring that all manufacturing standards are met.
- Follows standards operating procedures to inspect vials for any imperfections
- Works on a production line packaging products, following written guidelines and specifications for each product
- Follows established quality requirements for each product
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures for operating equipment and handling raw materials and finished goods.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic math and computer skills
- Previous experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred but not required.
- 14/14 corrected near-point vision
- Color deficiency exam required – As color identification is paramount, no color deficiency permitted.
- Comfortable working in confined spaces
- Prolonged sitting and standing
Available Shift: Sunday – Thursday, 11:00 pm – 7:30 am (potential mandatory OT)
Training will be conducted during the first week on day shift.
Wage: $16.95/hr base pay + $2.00 shift differential ($18.95/hr following training)
Why Choose Atlas Staffing?
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state