Quality Control Technician
Do you have experience as a QC Technician and looking for your next opportunity? Are you looking to work for a family owned company that offers an amazing culture and growth opportunities? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
An innovative company located in North Phoenix that provides rapid access solutions for first responders all across the US is looking to add a talented Quality Control Technician to their team! This is a contract only opportunity but with good performance and attendance, there is a possibility for permeant hire.
QC Technician Responsibilities:
- Inspect mechanical, electrical and electro-mechanical components and assemblies
- Inspect items to parameters listed on drawings or quality specification sheets
- Perform 1st article inspections
- Reads and understands blueprints
- Performs manufacturing audits
- Computer transactions using an ERP system to verify lot/serial numbers
QC Technician Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a QC Inspector with electro-mechanical instruments
- Ability to read blue prints and operate inspection lab equipment
- Experience with ERP software applications and Microsoft Office
- Ability to stand for 8+hours per day and lift up to 30 lbs
Shift: Monday – Friday, 6am – 2:30pm. Mandatory overtime may be required from time to time. Start time may vary for overtime, so must have reliable transportation.
Pay: $23 – $25 per hour based on experience
Atlas Staffing is an employment agency that offers great benefits for our temporary and temp-to-hire staffing associates. Beyond the paid sick leave and medical benefits that many of our positions entail, we also have a recruiting staff that is ready to find the type of work YOU are interested in. If you are looking for a long-term career opportunity, then please apply now.
Atlas Staffing is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Preventative medical benefits for you and your family
- Employee assistance programs available
- Referral bonus opportunities
- Injury medical options available for you and your family
- Paid Sick Time in accordance with your state